Thank you for choosing METT Therapy Services to assist you in your rehabilitative process. Together, we will make sure “Your Goals WILL BE METT”.
Depending on your condition, a typical session will last approximately 60-90 minutes. Here are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Patients are responsible to know their insurance benefits. Each provider has differences in coverage. Verify that your insurance coverage includes FRANCISCAN St. James Health as a service provider.
- All the required documents that need to be completed can all be printed. Please print out and complete all the required documents located under “Patient Forms” to the right of this page. This will ensure you been seen in a timely manner for your “First Appointment”.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. You will need to provide valid photo identification (Driver’s License, State ID or Passport) in addition to your insurance card.
- Remember to wear clothes that are suitable for your treatment.
- If you are running late, please call and let us know so that we can accommodate your schedule.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance, otherwise you may be assessed a cancellation fee.
- As a courtesy to other patients, please silence or turn off your cell phone during treatment.
- Please notify the front desk staff of any changes to your insurance. This should be checked each month to ensure proper coverage.
- Attendance is necessary to effectively treat your diagnosis/condition. If you have 3 cancellations, no shows or any combination within 30 days, it will result in termination of your therapy program. You must then return to your physician first, in order to restart your therapy. You may assessed a fee for missed appointments.
- Upon arrival, we ask that you check in with the front desk and have a seat until your therapist meets you. Please do not begin any activities until you receive instruction from the staff.
- Please notify your therapist of all return visits to your physician.
- Please limit the number of visitors and children you bring along to your session. Please note, patient’s ONLY (unless under the age of 18) will be allowed in the treatment area. Guests will be able to wait in the lobby.